MusicShapes Creative Arts Therapy, PLLC is a Music Therapy consulting agency specializing in serving individuals with emotional, physical, developmental, and social needs through creative musical experiences to promote growth, development, and improve quality of life. Our services are offered throughout the New York City Metropolitan Area.
We provide a variety of Music Therapy services, including:
- Individual & Group Music Therapy
- Adaptive Music Lessons
- Music Therapy Studio
- Music Therapy Performance Group
- The Home & Community Music Project
During our initial consultation we will explore and identify the most effective music therapy services to meet your needs.
Our team of therapists are Board-Certified Music Therapists (MT-BC), and/or Licensed Creative Arts Therapists (LCAT), and are insured under Professional Liability Insurance.
- Community Mainstream Associates, Inc.
- Covenant House NY
- Incarnation Children's Center
- Jewish Board of Family & Children Services
- JCCA Waivers Services (OMH approved Waiver Provider)
- Shield Institute
- WellLife Network
MusicShapes has some exciting endeavors in the works. In addition to our clinical services, we are developing a rich Continuing Education curriculum for Music Therapists and Health Care Providers. Watch our Education space for more details.